It is time to offer a list of recommended additions to your daily reading list – sources that have found their way firmly on to mine over the past year. Some have clear staying power, and others are new, but promise to be keepers.
I hope you will bookmark this page and give them all a thorough visit over the next week or so. I am confident you’ll be glad you did.
Here they are, in random order:
- All Things Workplace, by Steve Roesler.
- Chaos Scenario: Cam Beck, Paul Herring, and John Herrington.
- The Delaware Employment Law Blog, authored principally by Molly DiBianca.
- Execupundit.com, by Michael Wade.
- Great Leadership: by Dan McCarthy.
- KnowHR, by Frank Roche and Sarah Chambers.
- The Word on Employment Law with John Phillips.
- Three Star Leadership Blog, by Wally Bock.
- Eclecticity, by Doug Fine.
- Cultural Offering, by Kurt Harden.
- Mapping Company Success, by Miki Saxon
- The Frog Blog, by Fred H. Schlegel.
- The Spring Point Services Blog, by Shaun Kieran
- Aspire, by Mary Jo Asmus.
Please do enjoy, and use these terrific resources to help fuel a productive, rewarding, and profitable New Year for you all.
And while you’re subscribing to those, please do take a moment as well to subscribe, either by email or RSS reader, to Managing Leadership, to be sure you receive future articles as they’re published.