It is time to offer a New Year’s list of recommended additions to your daily reading list – sources that have found their way firmly on to mine over the past year or more. These all have clear staying power, offering value that is both thought-provoking and actionable.
I hope you will bookmark this page and give them all a thorough visit over the next week or so. I am confident you’ll be glad you did.
Here they are, in random order:
- All Things Workplace, by Steve Roesler.
- Three Star Leadership Blog, by Wally Bock.
- Eclecticity, by Doug Fine.
- Cultural Offering, by Kurt Harden.
- Mapping Company Success, by Miki Saxon
- The Frog Blog, by Fred H. Schlegel.
- Execupundit.com, by Michael Wade.
- The Delaware Employment Law Blog, authored principally by Molly DiBianca.
- Great Leadership: by Dan McCarthy
- The Human Workplace, by Shaun Kieran
- Aspire, by Mary Jo Asmus.
- Work Matters, by Bob Sutton
Please do enjoy, and use these terrific resources to help fuel a productive, rewarding, and profitable New Year for you all.
Note: Speaking of lists of regular reading, Managing Leadership is proud to have been included among a list of “insightful leadership blogs” compiled by the very gracious J.D. Meier, author of Sources of Insight. Please stop over to see the really very excellent collection of superb reading he has put together.
If you have enjoyed this post, please do join us by using the subscription links just below or at the top right of this page. And thanks – we look forward to your being aboard!